- 17 years with CitibankToday Citibank sent an email reminding that it has been 17 years since I am using their card. Feels great. Isn’t it? Here is what the email said: Dear Ajay Kumar Jain, Thank you for […]
- Quora (हिंदी) पर मेरा वर्ष 2019Quora (हिंदी) पर मैं ज़्यादा एक्टिव नहीं हूँ। फिर भी जो थोड़ा बहुत समय मैंने वहाँ बिताया है, उसका लेखा जोखा प्रस्तुत है इस पोस्ट में। 3 सवाल पूछें 6 जवाब 8 फॉलोअर्स 2020 में […]
- Be Productive, Be Healthy, While Working RemotelyA talk by Ajay and Suyogya during WordCamp Udaipur, 2019 What is the WHO definition of health? Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease […]
- My year 2019 on Quora (English)Quora sent me a summary today about my year 2019 on Quora (English). Watch for another post for my 2019 on Quora (Hindi). Here are the stats of my activity: 4 10 7 answers written […]
- 10 years of body detoxification2019 – The conclusion 2018 – Almost there 2017 – The begining repeats itself with 11 days 2016 – Inching closer to the end 2015 – Moving towards the end 2014 – The midway 2013 […]
Born Pisces, ironically, life has taught me to swim with and against the current. Each step in my life is a learning step for me. I know, it will never end and I am prepared for that.
I work as a Happiness Engineer with Automattic Inc and provide support remotely for Automattic products (namely WordPress.com, Jetpack, and WooCommerce among others).
Prior to joining Automattic, I have worked with Directly Software Inc., Centre for Civil Society, and Ranchi Express Group. I built my first WordPress site in 2008 for a friend and first WooCommerce store for a client in 2009. I have worked on around 20 small to medium WordPress projects single-handedly and have worked on more than 40 WordPress projects overall. I was responsible for creating the first online store in Eastern India and make it break-even within 18 months of launch.
Circa 2000-2008 I rendered my knowledge base in diverse areas. To name a few, those are Media, PR, Web and IT. Web. In short, I helped organizations build and maintain their offline as well as an online image. In Media, I provided Space Selling solutions, be it Print or Internet. I handled media from Eastern India, North East India, Nepal, Bangladesh, and Bhutan.
Father of two, I live with my wife and kids in India. In my leisure time, I enjoy swimming, exploring places quite often through a book, and like to click as many beautiful things as nature has to offer. Sometimes, I pen down my thoughts on various topics. To know more about my writings, click here.